Sunday, July 31, 2016

GAMISS full party look.


Hi U guys,
Today total party look from online GAMISS store, 
I was planning to show you few event/party/elegant dresses. And this is first proposition. 
I ordered almost all the items on the website www.gamiss.com
The shipping was pretty quick. To be honest, I was expecting parcel much, much later. In about 2 weeks was already in my hands. Standard packaging, everything was secured well, all the items came exactly like I ordered. Great contact with shopping service, btw.
I was the most excited about the dress, it was looking amazing on photos. Perfect cut for me, great fashionable color and material ideal for summer!
And there it was, fitting like a second skin.


dress - GAMISS (here)
clutch - GAMISS (click here)
necklace - GAMISS (here)
silver bracelet - find here
earrings - GAMISS (here)
nail ring - (here)
sunnies - (find here)

I present you also other items, which makes the look complete.
Silver clutch, silver platted necklace, earrings and bracelet. To make my look more vacation-summer style, I matched sunglasses in pink/gray shade. Check out the photos and don't forget to visit the website!













Have a great Sunday!!!











21 comments:

  1. So fab!!
    And love your dress

    Www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look! I love the cut of the dress!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukienka urocza, ale moją uwagę najbardziej zwróciła torebunia. Świetna jest !
    Linki poklikane :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress ♥
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. dół sukienki przypadł mi szczególnie do gustu :D śliczna torebka :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfrct grey dress

    stay inspired!

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit,i love the dress!
    Thanks for clicking my links, i just did the same on yours :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look!) Have a nice day) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super look dear! :)
    kiss
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/08/instapost-july16.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ale cudownie wyglądasz!
    dusiiiak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bardzo mi się podobają okulary i torebka.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've recently had my order on gamiss and I'm waiting for it impaciently! The dress is awesome:) You look so pretty!
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get your pretty things soon!
      Thank you so much for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  13. Lekko, zwiewnie i powabnie. Podoba mi się :-)

    ReplyDelete